Satisfy your sweet tooth with this Nutrifam Coconut Sugar – Chocolate Chip Cookies. This easy recipe is also a perfect bonding opportunity with your family. Create your new family favorite now!
Yield: 24 cookies.
- 2 ¼ cups APF
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 240g unsalted butter (softened)
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup Nutrifam Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized bowl and set aside
- In a separate bowl add sugar, coconut sugar, and softened butter.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, to butter mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients gradually to the creamed butter mixture until dough forms.
- Mix chocolate chips into the dough.
- Use tablespoon to drop dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph