How about a recipe that feels like home? Add a little touch of Filipino cuisine to healthy Nutrifam ingredients, and you’ll get a dish that brings joy to a healthy heart. Check out this easy-to-prepare Low-Calorie Bagoong Rice:
- 2 cups Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice
- 2-3 tbsp Bagoong
- 1 Egg
- Garlic, minced
- Tomato, cubes
- Tomato paste, ½ tsp
- Beef, sukiyaki cut
- Soy sauce
- Spring onions
- Semi-ripe mango slices
- On a mixing bowl marinate for 30mins: beef with soy sauce, lemon, salt and pepper.
- In a wok, add 1 tbsp oil and fry the beef until golden brown. Set beef aside.
- On the same wok, saute garlic and onion. Once browned add the diced tomatoes, tomato paste and bagoong.
- Add Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice and mix until well coated. Push rice aside the pan and fry the eggs, then mix with the rice.
- Add the beef and mix again.
- Top with sliced mangoes and spring onions, and enjoy.