Craving for some low-calorie Beef Hofan? We’ve got you fam! Try out this quick & easy recipe:
- 1 pck Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Pasta
- 6 oz beef sirloin
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 6 oz beansprouts
- 4 stalks green onion
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- Pepper to taste
- Marinate the beef with soy sauce and cornstarch for 30 minutes and set aside.
- On a bowl combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar or honey.
- Add oil in the pan and saute the beef until browned. Put in the corner.
- Saute onions, ginger and green onions. Add the sauce and let it simmer.
- Add Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Pasta, and then the bean sprouts.
- Mix, serve, and enjoy!