A soup that’s good for the BODY and the SOUL! Try this super easy recipe during cozy days: Nutrifam Chicken Noodle Soup. It’s low-carb and tastes Oh-So-Good!
Yield: 6 servings
- 500g chicken thigh fillet, cut in cubes
- 1 minced red onion
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 1 cubed carrot
- 2 celery stalk, sliced
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 packs Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Noodles
- In a deep, heavy bottom pot, add oil and brown chicken fillets on medium heat, season with salt.
- Once chicken is browned, lower heat to low then add red onion, garlic, carrot, celery stalk, thyme and rosemary. Sauté until onion is transparent.
- Add in white wine to deglaze pot, wait for wine to reduce. About 1-2 mins.
- Add 800ml water, bouillon cube and Nutrifam Instant Shirataki noodles. Bring heat to medium and simmer for 15- 20 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked. Season according to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph