Check out this quick and delicious meatball recipe that you can make at home. Nutrifam White Quinoa Meatballs are packed with nutrition, and easy to make. Bring joy to healthy living only with Nutrifam!
- 500g ground beef
- ¾ cups cooked Nutrifam White Quinoa
- 3 cloves garlic (grated)
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- oil (for frying)
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- Follow steps on how to cook quinoa on packet but, instead of putting salt, put bouillon cube instead. Get amount for this recipe and keep extra in fridge.
- In a bowl, mix together ground beef, cooked quinoa, garlic, egg, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix just until combined, do not over mix. (about 1-2 minutes)
- Shape mixture into 80g meatballs.
- Sear meatballs in oil with medium heat, once outside is colored, deglaze pan with water. 5. 4. Continue cooking meatballs in pan covered to let meatballs steam. About 8-10 mins.
- Remove meatballs from pan, lower heat, add in raspberry jam with remaining meatball stock and mix until saucy consistency.
- Glaze meatballs with sauce and serve. Enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph