Here’s something new! Savory Curry Oats and Chia Bowl by chef Ciara. It’s healthy, easy-to-cook and very filling. Serve it now!
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 60g chopped onion
- 60g chopped bellpeppers
- 30g garam masala
- 1 TBSP Nutrifam Chia Seeds
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 cups water
- ½ chicken bouillon cube
- Cilantro for garnish
- Cashews for garnish
- Plain yoghurt for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a heavy bottom cooking pot, on the medium heat, add oil to the pan. Once oil is warm, add chopped onion, bell peppers and oats. Stir well. Let it toast for 3-4 minutes. Add Chia seeds, garam masala and water. Add salt and pepper and do the taste test. Mix well.
- Bring the water to boil. Reduce the heat. Cover the pot with lid and let it cook for 10-12 minutes stirring few times so things don’t burn.
- Turn off the heat when water is almost evaporated and oats are cooked and tender.
- Transfer to a serving, top with cilantro, cashews and a drizzle of yoghurt, Enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph