Looking for the perfect food this rainy season? Level up your congee with this low-calorie, easy recipe using Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice.
- Cubed carrot
- Celery stalks
- 60g onion
- 30g garlic
- 250g Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice
- Chicken broth
- 30g fishsauce
- 1 small egg
- Sauté carrots, celery stalks, onion and garlic. Add salt.
- Add the sautéed veggies to the chicken stock and boil.
- Add the Nutrifam Shirataki rice. Boil until soup is reduced.
- Transfer into a bowl, add egg and mix until consistency is thick. Serve and enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph