Looking for a new way to prepare your quinoa? This one fits for the season. Nutrifam Quick and Festive Quinoa, the same quinoa that you love, just with a different flavor and additional crunch. You are now ready to host for the holidays. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 200 g of Nutrifam White Quinoa
- 600 ml of water
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 60 g pecans (optional, also nuts of your choice)
- Juice of half an orange
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- sea salt and pepper
- 60 g of raisins
- Boil the quinoa with 600 ml of water and apple cider vinegar in a saucepan. Reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes until the water has evaporated.
- In the meantime, chop the pecans and place in a pan.
- Roast without oil for about 3-5 minutes until the aroma unfolds. Be careful not to burn them.
- Fluff the cooked quinoa with a fork and season with orange juice, coconut oil, maple syrup, turmeric, sea salt and black pepper. Stir in the raisins and roasted pecans and serve warm.
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph