Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding. Here’s a HIGH-PROTEIN snack that’s full of nutrients and super easy to prepare.
Yield: 4 servings
- 250g strawberries (cut into 4’s)
- 4 Tbsp Nutrifam Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 330ml plain yoghurt
- 3 Tbsp Nutrifam Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 banana (sliced thinly)
- Macerate strawberries in cocosugar and granulated sugar for 15-20 mins
- While waiting for strawberries to macerate, prepare chia pudding. Mix together in a bowl oat milk, chia seeds and lemon juice. Add 3/4th of strawberry mixture once done.
- Leave pudding overnight until chia seeds bloom and create a pudding like texture. 4. Once pudding is prepared, layer sliced banana and strawberry chia pudding in a clear glass bowl then enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph