Are you looking for a post workout snack? Here’s a quick and easy protein ball recipe that would surely satisfy your cravings and help you with your muscle recovery and growth. Try it now!
Yield: 15 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp Nutrifam Golden Flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp Nutrifam Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp protein powder
- In a bowl, mix together oats, almond butter, honey, dark chocolate, flaxseed, chia seed and protein powder. Stir until well combined.
- Once done, scoop and make into balls. Refrigerate for at least 30 mins. Enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph