Want to eat something fancy but afraid you might get stuck in traffic? This is your day! We have a new recipe for you: Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice Tomato Risotto. It’s easy to cook, tastes fancy and would save you a lot of time than eating outside. You’re welcome!
Yield: 3 servings
- 1 pack Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice(rinsed)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup white wine
- 60g butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- bunch of basil to garnish
- Dry Nutrifam Instant Shirataki Rice on heated pan, about 15-20 mins. Set aside.
- On a different pan, sauté garlic and tomatoes. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Deglaze pan with white wine, cook off alcohol (about 5 mins)
- Add in dried shiratake rice to tomato garlic sauce. Let rice thicken and absorb sauce.
- Add butter to get a creamier texture.
- Garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
For more content. follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph