Are you a granola lover? Good news for you! You can now make your own homemade granola with our Nutrifam Chia Seeds and Nutrifam Golden Flax Seeds. Watch the video!
- 3 cups old fashion oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup Nutrifam Golden Flaxseeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Nutrifam Coconut Sugar
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl , add mayple syrup, Nutrifam Coconut Sugar, grapeseed oil, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon. Whisk together until combined.
- Add the oats, almond, Nutrifam Golden Flaxseeds and Nutrifam Chia Seeds to the bowl and stir until everything is coated with maple mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before serving. Once cooled, top on your favorite yoghurt or ice cream. Enjoy!
For more content, follow us on Instagram: @nutrifamph